In addition to the unlimited earning potential, we are proud to offer a robust benefits package including:
- Base salary plus an aggressive commission structure
- Uncapped commissions and no ?charge backs?
- Average 1st year income $40k-$60k potential, top performers earning over $80k.
- Paid training
- Monthly gas allowance, business cell phone and iPad provided as well as Time Warner Cable logo shirts/jackets.
- Deeply discounted Time Warner Cable services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- 2 weeks of paid vacation your first year and company paid holidays.
Don?t just read about it, see it! Copy and paste this link into your web browser now! http://bit.ly/14qzIvP
- Conduct quality face to face in-home sales presentations to new Time Warner Cable customers.
- Identify customer needs, wants, and desires in conversation and match with company products and diplomatically handle interactions with potential customers.
- Reconcile daily sales orders with cash taken in and keep documentation of sales orders.
- Attend sales meetings in person and training sessions as directed by management.
- Achieve established sales goals and quotas.
- Work independently to promote the sales of Time Warner Cable residential products and services.
- A minimum of one year of proven sales experience; or 2 years of college; or equivalent combination of sales experience and college education preferred.
- Stable work history.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation/vehicle where applicable and automobile insurance as required by Time Warner Cable.
- Maintain proper appearance/attitude at all times to represent Time Warner Cable in the community.
- Must have basic mathematical and computer skills.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions, walk for extensive periods of time, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work evening and weekend requirements.
- Proficient time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
Driving is a requirement for this position. Must possess and maintain a valid Driver?s License and safe driving record.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals.
Time Warner Cable is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting 16 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and enterprise-class, cloud-enabled hosting, managed applications and services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising sales arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions.