General Clerk II
Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
Our goal is to deliver quality services aimed at meeting the needs of our clients while offering a competitive advantage to our clients.
Job Duties are but not limited to:
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
- Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules.
- Support staff in assigned project based work. Other duties as assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type.
- This is normally acquired through one to three years of clerical experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite: 1 year
APPLY NOW AND JOIN OUR TEAM!