We are currently seeking to hire a Sales & Marketing Territory Manager to join our client's team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a new sales territory in southern Maine. In this role the first year's plan is name gather, build relationship, look for future opportunities for business revenues to drive company expansion into the southern Maine Market for oil, gas and propane bulk sales well establish northern Maine company.
This position offers a solid base salary with no first year quota but opportunity to earn bonus monies. Great Benefits, work from home, car stipend and millage. Company is looking for big picture person and relationship builder.
- Oversee and coordinate your sales activities
- Establish relationship with key decision makers in Market.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of potential clients
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report to manager your individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience selling energy solutions
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- College Degree or equal real life experience